Jason wrote:

On 6/28/20 3:11 PM, Edward Murphy via agora-business wrote:
[Pending fees are fine and all, but only three new Legislative Cards
per month seems a bit low. This would at least raise that to four.]

Officers can actually only give two legislative cards right now (since
I'm both Assessor and Rulekeepor), but the R2623 provides (at least)
four additional cards per month.

Oh right, I'd dismissed that because "yeah like I'm likely to ever get
any of those". Though that was probably influenced by the unusually
large proposal batches of the "oh no pending is about to be hard" phase.

If disinterested proposals (in some form) are re-enacted but
disqualified from this award, then that would tilt toward "these awards
go to players who already had pendants to spend before". Though not
necessarily tilt it enough for major lock-in. Hard to predict when it's
so highly dependent on various individual behaviors.