On 6/28/20 8:31 PM, omd via agora-discussion wrote:

>> The Gamemaster CAN, by announcement, amend
>> the  gamestate by substituting one Contestant into all instances of
>> another  Contestant.
>
> Extra space, and it’s pretty unclear what this means.

It's intended to allow me to replace a Contestant who disappears.

>> the  victor is (1) the last contestant remaining.
>
> Extra space, and what’s the (1) doing there?

I believe that it specifies that that there is one such person.

>> they  SHALL notify the Judge and publicly announce the identities of any
>
> Extra space
>
>> 8. At any time, any Contestant CAN submit a Proposal to change the rules
>
> s/rules/regulations
>
>> lasting from 0 UTC
>> until 24  UTC
>> 12 UTC
>> 24 UTC
>
> Extra space, and shouldn’t these have :00 appended?

I don't think it's necessary, but I could add it.

>> Not
>> giving a  unit
>
> space

For the extra spaces, I don't think it's a major concern, so I'll only
fix them if other issues arise..

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate