On 6/29/2020 6:23 AM, Ed Strange via agora-discussion wrote:
> Why don't we just have "A player cannot receive a welcome package if eir
> most recent deregistration was as a Fugitive". It means you aren't forever
> barred, but you have to wait the 30 days like everyone else.

Yeah, I think the issue is that letting a person deregistered for crimes
back in the game sooner than a voluntary deregistrant is silly.  Crime
deregistration should be a time out, I thought that was the main bug all
along.

Along with that, if blots are now high traffic we should modify "quarter"
to "month" in this bit of R2555:
>      At the beginning of each quarter, half (rounded down) of each
>      fugitive's blots are destroyed.

That way, there's a clean option - you can take (or be forced to take) a
30-day time out to clear half your blots.

Also:  now that lockbox contracts exist, you can potentially earn more
cards in a month by deregistering and coming back then actually playing
(maybe a minor point).

-G.