And to your point, I'm at -3 karma right now (or was at the time of the
last Herald report). Two of those negative karma were simply because I
was a randomly chosen zombie and therefore karma source. The other one
was just be saying "I should be active more."

I'm not complaining or upset in any way, I don't really care, but it is
a bit meh.