On 10/26/2020 7:28 PM, Falsifian via agora-discussion wrote:
On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 07:20:15PM -0400, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
On 10/26/2020 7:01 PM, Falsifian via agora-official wrote:
* Murphy sets up a reverse auction using a promise. Thread: "Reverse
    auction (attn Notary)"

Can you link to this in the archive? I don't seem to have received this
email.

https://listserver.tue.nl/pipermail/agora/2020-October/000551.html

Huh. I'm pretty sure I recall seeing this (maybe it was discussed on
Discord or something?), but a search for "reverse auction" in my mail
client comes up with no results. I either didn't receive this email, or
I deleted it somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Prime Minister of Agora :)