On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 10:31 AM Edward Murphy via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I pend the following proposal (identical to proto).
>
> Proposal: Clarify dependent actions
> (AI = 3)

Statement from the Promotor:

There has been some question as to whether this proposal was validly
submitted. After considering precedent, it is the opinion of the
Office of the Promotor that the proposal was in fact submitted, but
was not validly pended, because it was not specified that the pend fee
was a pendant. I recommend that Murphy converge the submission and
repend the proposal properly.

-The Promotor

Statement from Aris:

This wasn't brought up on list at the time of the proto, and I'm sorry
about that. That said... this is really hard to read. Like, I don't
generally mind doing mental diffs for rules that are a paragraph long
or something. But expecting people to do mental diffs for some of the
longest rules in the game is a bit much?

-Aris