On Friday, March 19, 2021 11:26:16 PM CDT Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> H. Herald, I submit the following document as a thesis in the hopes of
> earning a degree.

Here's what the rules have to say about degree requirements:

      Degrees SHOULD be awarded according to the extent to which the
      thesis contributes to Nomic culture or thought: Associate degrees
      for an appreciable contribution, Baccalaureate degrees for a
      substantial contribution, Magisteriate degrees for a remarkable
      contribution, and Doctorate degrees for an exceptional
      contribution. Any degree at the Doctorate level SHOULD take into
      account the awardee's academic history and participation in Agora
      over time.

      Theses for Artistry degrees SHOULD demonstrate substantial
      creativity and need not be in written form. Theses for all other
      degrees SHOULD demonstrate substantial research or analysis. J.N.
      and D.N.Law are appropriate for high-quality legal analysis, of
      the sort typical to CFJs, but exceeding an ordinary CFJ in depth.
      The D.N.Hist. degree is appropriate for historical research,
      especially when it presents a narrative that educates Agorans
      about the events of the past. The D.N.Sci. degree is appropriate
      for theses that demonstrate concrete or scientific thinking,
      whereas the D.N.Phil. is appropriate for theses that demonstrate
      abstract or philosophical thinking.

With that in mind, I'm open to suggestions (from anyone) for what degree to
confer. I'll intend any compelling ones and only resolve the highest
resolvable.

--
nix
Ministor, Herald, Webmastor