On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 1:30 PM OatmealSurprise via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I (Mask) hereby propose the following:
> """
> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
> On successful repeal of a rule, the player who proposed the repeal gains 2
> Pendants.
> """

 A proposal needs to specify what it's doing, like creating a new rule,
amending an existing rule etc. So this proposal should say "create a new
rule called 'Reduce Reuse Recycle' with the following text". Also, any new
rule should have a power (a number between 1 and 4 that determines whether
it overrules other rules). This rule could probably be power 1. Also,
proposals should have a title and an adoption index (they don't have to,
but all of them tend to). Adoption index is a complicated concept, but
basically it's 1 if you're doing anything at power 1, 2 if you're doing
anything at power 2, and 3 for anything at power 3. Power is that weird
number that appears in brackets after each rule's title. A rule that does
things at a higher power needs more votes.

So essentially, a properly formatted version of this proposal would look
like this

"Title: Let's Repeal Stuff (or whatever other title)
AI: 1
Text: Create a new power-1 rule called "Reduce Reuse Recycle" with the text
"On successful repeal of a rule, the player who proposed the repeal gains 2
Pendants".

Obviously you don't have to use that exact formatting, just give  that
information.