>From https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3784, Judge Aspen
presiding:

"If a proposal fails to state that who is performing an action, Agorans
are sufficiently respectful to make the inference that the proposal is.
Thus, the proposal takes the place that a player would take for a by
announcement action, even if the relevant requirements are generally more
relaxed. It follows that a proposal, saying "I", generally refers to
emself, since e is the agent of eir own actions."

[thanks to Jason for finding this one].