On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 6:46 PM Ørjan Johansen via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I knew the meaning from both math and programming, but I still think it
> would look and flow better to express it as "rounded down".
>
> Greetings,
> Ørjan.

The ruleset has no floors, walls, or ceilings, so I thought we could start
from the ground up.
Also "Each time a player fulfills a scoring condition, the officer
associated with the condition CAN once by announcement, and SHALL in an
officially timely fashion, add to that player's score the associated amount
of points, rounded down" just sounds strange to me.

--
secretsnail