On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 10:47 PM ais523 via agora-official
<agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> > 8658*   Aspen                   3.0   SLR Ratification
> Conditional: If G. and Murphy both vote FOR, then FOR, otherwise
> AGAINST. (I haven't checked it in sufficient detail to make sure that
> it's correct / nothing is broken.)

I'm a bit frustrated by the fact this is failing (I am *not*
frustrated at any specific voters). To the best of my knowledge, there
is no recent version of the ruleset that anyone has completely checked
and signed off on. This is the read the ruleset week version from this
year, presumably the most checked of the year. I'm fairly sure there
have been erata to the ruleset since last year's RtRW version, so we
can't ratify that either. However, we haven't ratified a ruleset for
two years now, which is a pretty long time. I'm not sure what needs to
be done to get people to read and approve a version of the ruleset. I
believe that this is the best version to ratify. I would appreciate it
if someone could give me suggestions on how to get this or another
recent version of the ruleset ratified.

There was a recent scare where it seemed possible that reenacting
rules was broken (this discussion happened entirely on Discord). It
was determined that the last ratification had happened days after the
most recent reenactment. I would really like to get a version of the
ruleset ratified soon, so we don't have to worry about problems like
that.

-Aspen