On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 11:10 PM Aspen via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 10:47 PM ais523 via agora-official
> <agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>

> > > 8658*   Aspen                   3.0   SLR Ratification
> > Conditional: If G. and Murphy both vote FOR, then FOR, otherwise
> > AGAINST. (I haven't checked it in sufficient detail to make sure that
> > it's correct / nothing is broken.)
>
> I'm a bit frustrated by the fact this is failing (I am *not*
> frustrated at any specific voters). To the best of my knowledge, there
> is no recent version of the ruleset that anyone has completely checked
> and signed off on. This is the read the ruleset week version from this
> year, presumably the most checked of the year. I'm fairly sure there
> have been erata to the ruleset since last year's RtRW version, so we
> can't ratify that either. However, we haven't ratified a ruleset for
> two years now, which is a pretty long time. I'm not sure what needs to
> be done to get people to read and approve a version of the ruleset. I
> believe that this is the best version to ratify. I would appreciate it
> if someone could give me suggestions on how to get this or another
> recent version of the ruleset ratified.
>
> There was a recent scare where it seemed possible that reenacting
> rules was broken (this discussion happened entirely on Discord). It
> was determined that the last ratification had happened days after the
> most recent reenactment. I would really like to get a version of the
> ruleset ratified soon, so we don't have to worry about problems like
> that.

I feel like the solution might involve leaving a version up for a
while to check it. I think I've done that in the past maybe,

I'm sorry for getting frustrated. I'm pretty tired and frustrated in
general these days. Maybe I need to take a break for a bit.

-Aspen