Oh, also a few more concerns have been raised by secretsnail (who sadly
couldn't come to the computer right now, so here are their comments from le
discord.)
1. What is the ultimate goal of petrinets? What are gap are they trying to
fill?
2. How would an officer report on these?
3. There's no actual way to make lockers yet.

--
4st
Referee