Forest Sweeney via agora-discussion [2022-08-16 15:43]:
> Oh, also a few more concerns have been raised by secretsnail (who sadly
> couldn't come to the computer right now, so here are their comments from le
> discord.)
> 1. What is the ultimate goal of petrinets? What are gap are they trying to
> fill?

As I mentioned in my previous message, originally the concrete purpose
was trading, but extensible to unforseen purposes. The real motivation
is that I like playing LEGO, and Agora has none.

> 2. How would an officer report on these?

Petri nets are usually draw as graphs with places as circles and
transitions as squares. Obviously, though, a text based rendering of
that would be cumbersome. I'd represent them as key-value pairs (the
amount of tokens in each place).

> 3. There's no actual way to make lockers yet.

Good point. Can't think of a good way to do it besides paying a fee.

--
juan