On Sun, 2022-08-28 at 22:16 -0700, Forest Sweeney via agora-business
wrote:
> As I'm kinda bullying everyone, I thought it would be appropriate if
> anything passes that I have some sort of penalty also. This sorta
> thing really shouldn't be allowed, though.

I think the easiest way to prevent this sort of thing would be to ban
people who try from submitting proposals. (In fact, given that your
stated intention is to bully us into passing your rule, I am going to
attempt to bully you into retracting it: if you don't retract it within
the next few days, I will submit a proposal to ban you from submitting
proposals.)

A rules-based solution is not going to work. It is far too easy to work
around.

--
ais523