On 10/30/22 18:22, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> I've been working on a redesign of the website in my free time. Here it
> is: https://nixnull.github.io/agoranomic.github.io/index.html

I have fully merged this refresh: https://agoranomic.org/index.html

If we decide we don't like it, it's easy enough to go back. In the
meantime, I'm hopeful it captures a few more people that look at the site.

>> This set up switches away from all that. It expands the website
>> repository to cover all of the pages, embedding officer content in
>> iframes or just linking to it. Now officers can focus on their work,
>> while the website is maintained separately. Additionally, it adds a join
>> page that is (hopefully) much more instructive than previous iterations,
>> and visible links to our chat channels to encourage curious people to
>> jump in and check things out.
>

> Do you want existing headers to be removed? Or is there any other form
> of standardization you want?

Good question. I would say for all officers that intend to maintain
actual webpages that yes, they should make something that would be
iframe friendly, which means no bar at the top. Alternatively you could
just add your main page directly to the homepage repo. I'd only
recommend this if you make it fairly static so it doesn't have to be
updated much.

--
nix
Herald, Collector