I suggest withdrawing this proposal.
You get 10 dollaries when the race starts, not 20. 10 would be a more
reasonable number. Otherwise new players would just have a decided
advantage, enough to practically secure a win. And if they joined, then the
race started anew, and then they got a welcome package, they'd have 30
while everyone else has 10. So it's just a bad idea. Though thank you for
pointing out your grievances with horses! It still needs fixing, just not
this.
--
snail