søn. 26. mar. 2023 kl. 16:42 skrev secretsnail9 via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org>:

> I suggest withdrawing this proposal.
> You get 10 dollaries when the race starts, not 20. 10 would be a more
> reasonable number. Otherwise new players would just have a decided
> advantage, enough to practically secure a win. And if they joined, then the
> race started anew, and then they got a welcome package, they'd have 30
> while everyone else has 10. So it's just a bad idea. Though thank you for
> pointing out your grievances with horses! It still needs fixing, just not
> this.

I think if a new player has been watching the lists well enough to join at
precisely the right time to scam up 30 dollaries for eventually 30 radiance
(since they previously had 0), they should be able to have it. It is less
than 1/3 of a win, and I don't think anyone is going to deregister just to
do this scam, since it only works once. Plus, it works as a good
introduction to scams/etc and a quick, encouraging, small "win".

And maybe it will drum up interest into the game.

--
4st
Deputy(AKA FAKE) referee, Deputy(AKA FAKE) webmastor