On 3/29/23 11:12, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
2023 Agora Nomic Technology and Accessibility Poll

For each question please first give a basic quantifiable answer (unless it is open-ended). You can optionally give more detail after it.

Basic Access
------------

1. What email client(s) do you use to access Agora?

thunderbird and fairmail

2. How often do you check agora emails?

daily. ideally.

3. How often do you access the Discord?

daily. soon to be less

4. How often do you access the irc?

daily

5. How often do you access the matrix?

rarely

6. What, if any, assistive technology do you use?

none

Email Resources
---------------

7. Do you use an email account (non-alias) exclusively for Agora?
no

8. (Open Ended) How do you organize agora emails? Do you use filters, folders, labels, aliases, or other features of email?
I use an alias and a filter that sends them all to a main folder. I use another filter for intents to get noted, and a filter to label each message by which list it came from (so I can have them nicely colorcoded).

9. (Open Ended) How do you access old agora messages/emails?
Mostly through the public archives. I rarely use the private archives. I used them more when I was registrar, to automate knowing the last time someone sent a message.

Website
-------

10. How often do you use the website?

Weekly.

11. What pages on the website do you use most frequently?
SLR. Sometimes CFJ.

Improvement

12. (Open Ended) What is the most difficult part of Agora, from a tech/accessibility standpoint?
There's no easy way for casually interested people to see what's going on, get an idea of what the game *looks* like.

13. (Open Ended) What technology would you like to see Agora adopt or use more?
A webforum that still serves emails, like discourse.

14. (Open Ended) What other questions should this survey include, and what would your answer be?
Nothing, this survey is perfect.

--
nix
Collector, Herald