So, by my count there's 3 people who could win via radiance pretty
much at any time due to stamps.  I sure don't begrudge the wins at
all, but it's extremely demotivtating to bother to get radiance, to
know it could be reset at any time on a whim.  Really gives a "no
point in trying" feeling to radiance right now except via stamps.

Holding onto a win for later can be fine - e.g. for Ribbons, because
one person's ribbon win doesn't reset anybody else's progress.  But
for radiance it seems that one method (stamps) can be banked
indefinitely and reset everyone's progress whenever, while the other
radiance methods time out, don't seem like the best game design
overall? My own first thoughts on a fix would be to make stamps win on
their own track (a separate win type from radiance), but curious what
others think.

Maybe I'm thinking about the strategy wrong, it could be played
"radiance is only about stamps and the other methods are just little
get-aheads" but we haven't really made the game read that way?

-G.