On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 3:35 AM Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I intend to ratify without objection: {The current gamestate is the result
> of an unbroken sequence of gameplay and unbroken continuous existence of
> the game since the moment that this nomic has started to exist on June 30,
> 1993, 00:04:30 GMT +1200.}

Maybe we should just ratify without objection: "Agoranomic currently
exists."
and then add a statement that doesn't ratify: (Whether or not the game
didn't exist in the past, it now currently exists, wholly and legally. Even
if the game ever experienced a discontinuity previously, it now currently
exists, legally, and thus, if it ever did die or schrodinger die, the state
observed of the game is that it is in fact alive.)

Again, this wouldn't do anything, but I don't think you'd get as much
objection. It's not necessary though, and on principle of RWO, it might get
objected anyway.
--
4st
Referee and Deputy(AKA FAKE) webmastor