On Sun, Jun 25, 2023 at 12:12 AM 4st nomic via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> The thesis can be found here:
>
> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2023-June/051673.html

Thanks to Juan and Snail for the feedback! These are the changes I have
planned to the thesis. (Anyone is welcome to peer review this, although I
expect nothing!)
Changes:
- Moved Sources to the end (snail, juan)

TODO LIST:
- As Herald, reassign a third peer reviewer upon resubmission (Per random
selection from (Janet, G) , this is planned to be G., unless a volunteer
approacheth.) (4st)
- Added stronger support from classification to mechanic (snail)
- Added reasoning behind splitting the mechanics as such, and the reasons
for including said mechanics in the first place. (snail)
- Apparently, added examples on what these findings can be used for. (snail)
- Provided more detailed summaries of sources (juan)
- Provided a literature review (juan)
- In the literature review, added pertinent details of concepts used (juan)
- Revamped Introduction and Moving Forward (snail, juan)
- Added pertinence and clarifying what this thesis does not do (juan)
- Added an unofficial preface on top of the introduction b/c my feelings on
theses (4st)
- Added an unofficial section on suggestions (juan) b/c suggestions can
still be controversial, and I do not want to taint the official portion of
the thesis thereof.

Other responses to Peer Review
- (snail) Polls don't feel like an option, as we don't have many players,
additionally, that assumes familiarity with
the categorical schemas being applied. So, hopefully I can get specific
disagreement and recategorization
as a response to this thesis, especially after I clarify and summarize in a
proper literature review.
- (juan) Uh, with the amount of other work I did/doing, and didn't do, I
may have missed/will miss some specific details you wanted me to work on
er, oops in advance. Some of them are small writing issues that I am going
to try to keep in mind, but otherwise it will just go to "revise" again and
should be just a short skip-and-a-jump from there this time around.

--
4ˢᵗ
Deputy Herald and Deputy Prime Minister