On Mon, 2024-05-06 at 13:15 -0700, 4st nomic via agora-discussion
wrote:
> So ais523 has basically won 3 times, paradox, stones, and radiance,
> pretty much in a row.
>
> Just would like to point that out.

The wins came together at around the same time, but the start of
planning for them was quite separate. (For example, I'd been setting up
for the radiance win for well over a year, whereas the paradox win was
attempted almost as soon as I noticed it was possible and wasn't pre-
planned.)

A sequence of two unrelated wins by the same player in quick succession
has definitely happened before. I can't remember having seen sequences
of three unrelated wins in the past, though.

--
ais523