status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3504
(This document is informational only and contains no game actions).

==============================  CFJ 3504  ==============================

       A player may award emself a White Ribbon.

Caller:                       Quazie

Judge:                        ais523
Judgement:                    TRUE

History:

Called by Quazie:             21 May 2017
Assiged to ais523:            21 May 2017
Judged TRUE by ais523:        21 May 2017

Caller's Arguments:

   While rule 2438 states that 'While a person qualifies for a type of
Ribbon, any player can generally award em that type of Ribbon.' I believe
that the White Ribbon's text overrides that Generally, and that the only
method of obtaining a White Ribbon is from another player.

I submit as additional arguments: The below thread between nichdel and
myself.