status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3748
(This document is informational only and contains no game actions).

===============================  CFJ 3748  ===============================

      Jason Cobb is guilty of the crime of Oathbreaking for the pledge
      that was made in this message.

Caller:                        Jason Cobb

Judge:                         G.
Judgement:                     FALSE

History:

Called by Jason Cobb:                             27 Jun 2019 15:05:56
Assigned to G.:                                   30 Jun 2019 20:04:28
Judged FALSE by G.:                               30 Jun 2019 21:45:57

Caller's Arguments:

   There's nothing in Rule 2405 that explicitly says a pledge can't
   operate retroactively. Other than that, I have basically no idea
   what the result of this should be.

Caller's Evidence: