I recuse D. Margaux from CFJ 3780.

The below CFJ is 3780.  I assign it to Falsifian.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3780

===============================  CFJ 3780  ===============================

      There exists a CFJ, created by twg in November 2019, with the text
      "I am a candidate for prime minister."

Caller:                        Gaelan

Judge:                         Falsifian

History:

Called by Gaelan:                                 06 Nov 2019 22:54:28
Assigned to D. Margaux:                           08 Nov 2019 16:59:45
D. Margaux Recused:                               [now]
Assigned to Falsifian:                            [now]

Caller's Evidence:

[Message from twg as it appeared]

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:06 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:28 AM Kerim Aydin ke...@uw.edu wrote:

> On 11/3/2019 10:31 AM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>
> > I initiate an election for Prime Minister.
>
> I nominate myself for P.M., for the sake of having a contested > election, and I encourage other nominees. -G.

I stand for PM, in the interests of having fun and because it's
basically a tradition that G. and I both run at this point.

-Aris

And my axe!

Election speech: "CFJ: I am a candidate for Prime Minister."

Gratuitous Arguments from the Arbitor:

A note:  past habits are to assign the alleged CFJ, then if it turns
out it wasn't a CFJ, it still stays in the record with that ID number
but with an added note "this didn't turn out to be an actual CFJ due
to [other CFJ]".

Also, IIRC, the argument "it must have been a CFJ, because the Arbitor
assigned it" has been tried and was not found to be logically sound...

The alleged CFJ was numbered 3779:
https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3779