The below CFJ is 3862.  I assign it to R. Lee.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3862

===============================  CFJ 3862  ===============================

      Facts (for example, 2 + 2 = 4), for the purposes of Agoran play,
      rely on some function of the collective Agoran opinion and not
      necessarily some objective reality. For example, if enough Agorans
      believe that 2 + 2 = 5 is true, it is then so for Agora.

Caller:                        Cuddlebeam

Judge:                         R. Lee

History:

Called by Cuddlebeam:                             30 Jun 2020 09:41:12
Assigned to Publius Scribonius Scholasticus:      05 Jul 2020 18:22:54
Publius recuses emself:                           12 Jul 2020 14:33:38
Assigned to R. Lee:                               [now]

Caller's Arguments:

I'm very convinced that nomic is entirely a perspectivist, subjective
game, but let's see how that holds up to Judgement.