The below CFJ is 3866.  I assign it to Aris.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3866

      More than one Contracoli Contract exists right now.

Caller:                        Cuddlebeam

Judge:                         Aris

History:

Called by Cuddlebeam:                             08 Jul 2020 15:15:56
Assigned to Aris:                                 [now]

Caller's Evidence: