[I'm about to be late on this one, sorry.]

The below CFJ is CFJ 3869.  I assign it to Aris (who favored it).

Two Gratuitous Arguments were contributed:

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-July/044177.html

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-July/044179.html