Indictment Decision 00000000000001-A
Resolved:  That R. Lee be convicted (found guilty) for breaching eir
pledge, "Honor in Scammery".

Indictment Decision 00000000000001-B
Resolved:  That the indictment fine of 1 blot, as issued by the Referee,
be accepted.

I hereby initiate a referendum on each of the above Decisions.  Each
decision has a voting method of AI-majority, with AI=1.5.  The vote
collector is the Arbitor, the quorum is 6, valid options are FOR and
AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are conditional votes).

As a guide, ordered pairs of votes for (A,B) above have the following meaning:

(FOR, FOR):     Guilty, and 1 blot is an appropriate penalty.

(FOR, AGAINST): Guilty, but issue a different penalty (higher or lower).

(AGAINST, FOR): Not Guilty, but if found guilty by the total votes, 1 blot
                is appropriate.

(AGAINST, AGAINST):  Not Guilty, but if found guilty by total votes, issue
                     a different penalty (higher or lower).

In the ~10 days since the indictment was issued, the defendant has not
provided a defense.  The following contains the details of the indictment: