The below CFJ is 3886.  I assign it to Gaelan.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3886

===============================  CFJ 3886  ===============================

      The Bank currently owns 1 coin.

Caller:                        ATMunn

Judge:                         Gaelan

History:

Called by ATMunn:                                 09 Oct 2020 08:12:36
Assigned to Gaelan:                               [now]

Caller's Evidence:

(from
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-discussion/2020-October/060335.html)

On 10/8/2020 9:21 PM, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
> I intend for this message to be a public message.
>
> I transfer 1 coin to the contract known as The Bank.

Caller's Arguments:

Arguments FOR: Though the message was not sent to a public forum, it was
almost certainly sent to all players, and it contained a clear designation
of intent to be public.

Arguments AGAINST: It may be hard to prove that all players are subscribed
to the agora-discussion list. Additionally, since the list's Publicity is
Discussion, it would logically follow that it is *only* for discussion and
no public messages can be sent.

Gratuitous Arguments by Gaelan:

We discussed this in August, and when I checked, there was one player who
was not subscribed to DIS. (So this would be ineffective, because while
there's an assumption that everyone gets messages sent to public fora, for
something like this you need to actually meet the standard of sending to
all players.)