This is a continuation of the Notary's weekly report. Information about
contracts can be found in a separate message.

==================== HISTORY OF PLEDGES & PROMISES =====================

24 Mar 2021: ATMunn cashed the promise Jason gave em
24 Mar 2021: nix cashed the promise Jason gave em
24 Mar 2021: Jason granted ATMunn a promise
24 Mar 2021: Jason granted nix a promise
-- time of last report --
21 Mar 2021: Jason made the pledge "General objection"
-- 2 reports ago --
11 Mar 2021: The pledge "You can make it happen, R. Lee!" expired
-- 3 reports ago --
09 Mar 2021: Aris cashed the promise e created
09 Mar 2021: Aris created a promise
06 Mar 2021: The pledge "Referee Electoral Pledge" expired
01 Mar 2021: The pledge "CFJ annotations please" expired
28 Feb 2021: G. cashed the promise "Neverending PRESENT"[1]
28 Feb 2021: G. created the promise "Neverending PRESENT"

[1] The promise purports to create another promise upon cashing and then
    immediately cash that new promise; the effectiveness of this is
    PARADOXICAL under CFJ 3901.

=============================== PLEDGES ================================

If any pledge(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 3 pledges exist:

"Keeping secrecy" created by Gaelan
Time of creation: 03 Feb 07:33 2021
Time window:      until April 1, 2021
Time of expiry:   01 Apr 00:00 2021
Text:

I pledge not to reveal any information I may have gained due to people
assuming I joined this contract before I did. The time window for this
pledge is until April 1, 2021.

"Rational dictatorship" created by G.
Time of creation: 03 Feb 15:22 2021
Time window:      60 days
Time of expiry:   04 Apr 15:22 2021
Text:

I pledge that I will not use the G.ravity regulations to
manipulate any office holding other than Prime Minister and possibly
Speaker.  Doing so to other offices would be stupid.

"General objection" created by Jason
Time of creation: 21 Mar 17:47 2021
Time window:      14 days
Time of expiry:   04 Apr 17:47 2021
Text:

For the next 14 days, I pledge not to withdraw any objections made in
this message.

=============================== PROMISES ===============================

If any promise(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 34 promises exist:

"Treasure" created by omd
Bearer: the Lost and Found Department
Text:

I pay 200 coins to the bearer

"Legislative for Justice v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Justice Card.

I transfer one Justice Card to the bearer.

"Legislative for Voting v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Voting Card.

I transfer one Voting Card to the bearer.

6 instances of the following promise exist:
"ROLL INITIATIVE" created by G.
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (G.) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for the
AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided the
bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE promise since Cuddlebeam's
last update, and provided the bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

"Open Trade" created by ATMunn
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer transfers ATMunn one card of any type in
the same message in which e cashes this promise, and specifies one of
the following card types: Victory, Legislative, Justice, or Voting.

I grant the bearer the type of card e specified, specifying the office
of Prime Minister.

"Not Quite As Open Trade" created by ATMunn
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer transfers ATMunn one card of any type in
the same message in which e cashes this promise, and specifies one of
the following card types: Victory or Voting.

I grant the bearer the type of card e specified, specifying the office
of Notary.

"Reverse auction" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Terminology: The Bidding Period is the one-week period starting when
this promise was first transferred to the Library. A person's Bid
Amount is the smallest number of coins that e specified during the
Bidding Period for the purpose of cashing this promise.

Cashing condition: The Bidding Period has ended, and the bearer
transfers a pendant to Murphy in the same message in which e cashes
this promise, and eir Bid Amount is at most 30 and no higher than
any other person's Bid Amount.

Effect: Murphy transfers the bearer's Bid Amount to the bearer.

10 instances of the following promise exist:
"ATTACK OF OPPORTUNITY" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (Murphy) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for
the AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided
the bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE or ATTACK OF
OPPORTUNITY promise since Cuddlebeam's last update, and provided the
bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

9 instances of the following promise exist:
"Two by two" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions:

    * If the bearer is me, then no other conditions need to be met.

    * The bearer specifies exactly one type of Card.

    * The bearer has transferred two of that Card to me earlier in the
      same message, without cashing any of my other promises or reducing
      my instances of that Card in between.

    * Before that transfer, I had less than four of that Card.

    * I now have at least four of that Card.

  If the bearer is me, then I do nothing; otherwise, I pay a set of four
  of that Card, then transfer half the resulting products to the bearer.

"Ratification compensation" created by Murphy
Bearer: nix
Text:

Cashing condition: The bearer transferred a pendant to me in the same
message.

I grant a Voting Card to the bearer.

The existence of the following promise is PARADOXICAL under CFJ 3901:
"Neverending PRESENT" created by G.
Bearer: G.
Text:

1. I grant myself a new promise with a text identical to the text of
   the "Neverending PRESENT" promise.
2. If I have cast a non-withdrawn ballot on the referendum to adopt
   Proposal 8543, I withdraw it; otherwise I vote PRESENT
   (unconditionally) on the referendum to adopt Proposal 8543.
3. I cash the new promise.

ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)