I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the unofficial
Discord. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my knowledge,
the choices listed below had the probabilities listed below.

Stones that escape do so in the order they are listed below.

Stone          Owner        Escape Risk  Escapes?
Power          G.           40%
Wealth         G.           50%
Soul           Agora        50%          [Immune: Agora]
Sabotage       Agora        80%          [Immune: Agora]
Concentration  Jason        60%          Escapes
Protection     Agora        70%          [Immune: Agora]