On 11/10/2021 14:45, ais523 via agora-official wrote:
The Device is Off.

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause rule 2655 to amend the rule
"The Device" by appending the following as a list item to the "When the
device is off:" list:
{{{
       Text purportedly about previous instances of device (e.g. a
       report's date of last device) is excluded from device.
}}}
[As suggested by Falsifian.]

I intend, without objection, to clean the rule "The Device", replacing
the first and third instances of "device" in the text matching the
above-{{{}}}ed text with "the device". [May as well make the grammar
work once it's been added.]

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to flip the device on. [It's been off
too long.]

I support all the things.

--
ATMunn