The Device is on.

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause rule 2655 to amend the rule
"The Device" by appending the following as a list item to the "When the
device is off:" list:
{{{
    Then, the Device change, following which each active player gains 1
    card of each type and eir grant (if any).
}}}
[Going with an idea of my own this week; only Trigon made suggestions
and e didn't seem too enthusiastic about most of them. The first one
would be fun, but triggers on an action that wins the game, so is
unlikely to come up.

This idea links together two pieces of rule text - it continues on from
the "without three objections" action in the previous bullet point.]

I intend, without objection, to clean the rule "The Device" by
replacing "Then, the Device change" with "Then, the Device changes".
[Grammar fix because I replaced a plural noun. The replacement is
singular because variations of the original are replaced with
variations of the replacement, and the original is itself rather han
being a varaition of itself.]

--
ais523
Mad Engineer