On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 09:37:55 UTC+1, Christoff Eilers wrote:

> Yes, go on. I'll give it a shot.

Thank you!  I have attached both the py2exe and cx_Freeze scripts I was
using. Both have the problem I described where they cannot import the right
PyGUI modules, so neither .exe file actually runs.  In order to try this
out, you will need to do a build on a Mac, then copy the
AudioQuake.app/Contents/MacOS directory to a Windows machine.  Then you can
use the attached scripts.  If you are able to build the engine executables,
then you can try the launcher on Windows, too, but this is not necessary
for trying to make this executable-making process work.

Thanks again for investigating this.

Matthew

import sys
from cx_Freeze import setup, Executable

# GUI applications require a different base on Windows (the default is for a
# console application).
base = None
if sys.platform == "win32":
    base = "Win32GUI"

setup(  name = "AudioQuke",
	version = "42",
        executables = [Executable("AudioQuake.py", base=base)])
from distutils.core import setup
import GUI.py2exe
import py2exe

setup(console = ["AudioQuake.py"])