Hello dears
I have a spatial data set contaning n=262 observarion (The variable of interest is
Rate of Tuberculosis in 262 counties of Iran). I want to fit some models to
Directional semi-variograms,and then build anisotropic semi-variogram.
Then  questions are
- Is there any rule for choosing Lag Distance and Angular Tolerance?
-Also,how we can balance between Lag Distance and Angular Tolerance?
-Do you agree that both must be very small,as possible?(Such that number of pairs in
each lag>20, for example)

Thank you
Yadollah Waghei
Dep.of Biostatistics
Tarbiat Modarres Univ.(Tehran)Po.Box: 14115-111
Tel:8011001-3872  Fax:8007989
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful