> 1. What is the optimum number of samples in a block
> of any particular size?
>
> Is there any way that I can work out the theoretical
> number of samples in an
> e.g. 30x30m block assuming some a priori information
> (gold deposit, high
> nugget of e.g. 1.2 e6, pop.var having the same type
> of magnitude etc) ?
This part I can answer on the general mailing list (I
think).

Use the free unlimited use downloadable Kriging Game
to be found on my pages at
http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/briefcase.html

This package reads Geostokos type files, Geo-EAS type
files, CSVs dumped from spreadsheets or you can type
in data from the keyboard.

Comments and queries to me please.
Isobel Clark

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful