Dear All

I have received a couple of emails about difficulties
with accessing the stuff in my Yahoo "briefcase".
Please accept my apologies for not reading the small
print.

Apparently Yahoo has ceased allowing public access to
briefcase files as of 25th March 2002. I am working
hard to move and update all of the files and links and
hope you will bear with me in the meantime.

They should be working by Monday 1st April. If you
find any false or broken links after that please
please let me know.

Isobel Clark
http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/briefcase.html

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful