Dear list members:
I run into problems when creating data files with Excel 2002 for use in
Variowin 2.2 Prevar2d module. Variowin says it finds an 'error while
reading file'. It happens also with old data files that i created with
Excel 97 and that worked fine under Windows 95 in Variowin 2.2. However,
Variowin 2.2 can handle its own example data files without problems under
Windows XP. Curious problem. I wonder if any of you have run into this and
if you managed to solve it. No answer will mean no one has faced this.
Thanks
Rubén
http://webmail.udec.cl

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful