hello list,
to get the global mean of my data set (484 observation wells) and
as a prerequisite for Normal Score Transformation with GSLIB, i
declustered my data with polygonal declustering. When
standardizing the weights to 1, so that the weights sum up to the
number of data, I receive some negative weights. this results in
negative values for the observations (nitrate concentration). how do
i have to interpret this ? does this require a special treatment? skip
them? as I mentioned before, i want to normal score transform the
data set prior to simple kriging.
many many thanx for some help in advance.
Regards,
Oliver

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful