To measure auto-coorelation Moran's I is compared to the expected "I" that
would be generated from a random distribution. My question is if the observed
Moran's I is more than one standard deviation higher than expected "I" could
that be considered  significant auto-correlation?

Thanks
Russell Barbour Ph.D.
Research Associate in Applied Mathematics
Vector Ecology Laboratory
Yale School of Medicine
60 College St. Rm 600
New Haven CT. 06520
TEL: 203 785 3223
FAX 203  785 3604
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful