Hi,

I am in search for the following reference:

Hansson, S. O., 1999, A philosophical perspective on risk, Ambio,
vol. 28, no. 6

My university has an electronic subscription to this publication
beginning with 2000 from vol. 29 on, only.

I will really appreciate if anybody can send me an electronic copy
of this paper.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Monica

Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy
University of Manchester
School of Geography
Mansfield Cooper Bld. 3.21
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
England, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 275 8689
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the body
(plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats