Dear forum members,

We are using nested model with geometrical anizotropy
to remove artificial imprints connected to high
frequency measurement errors along the lines of
seismic survey.
So we are using model of one isotropic component with
big range and one anizotropic component with small
range.
The question:
Does it have any sense to fit the model as above to
the isotropic raw variogram? Or shall we fit
separately for each component?

many thanks in advance,

Gali Sirkis