Dear listers,

does anyone know of any interesting study on successful usage of case-based reasoning or rule-based reasoning in spatial modeling.

I am doing an overview for my project and would like to include some "spicy" examples. In principle information that I am looking for is:
1) the modeling tool that was used (software, programming/scripting language, etc...)
2) what was the purpose of modeling
3) what data was used to train the model
4) how were rules extracted (in case of rule-based approach) or casebase processed
5) what were the results and how well they matched the reality (if the model was validated and verified)

Any ideas, links, publications ?

Thanks in advance !

Viktoras