yes, the jio phone is using Kizon  os, and its the customized version
of firefox operating system much like customized version of android.
so Probably it must be accessible.
but even though it is accessible, it would not  become our primary
phone. it can help to the people who prefer keypad phones though.

--
Managing Director|Blossoms Global|India|.
E: blossoms.glo...@gmail.com

website: www.flicktoshop.com
lets get social!
facebook.com/flicktoshop
instagram.com/flicktoshop
#Touch The Desires, #Satisfy The Trends!