I feel that this jio phone cannot be the alternative of a smartphone.
as far as I have heard, we can use jio apps such jio tv, jio music and
etc on the app but we can't use whatsApp, facebook, and many other
apps like amazon, uber, etc.
I am not sure weather we can use those services through web or not.
afterall, there is know proper screen reader I think. we, as a
visually challenged, can just use it as a secondary phone to just
call. or voice commands may help to some extent.

--
gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: