I agree with George. The problem should be solved centrally. One of the
ideas could be let denial of application be handled by software and not by
authorities. So if authority clasifies a customer with disability, he/she
can be denied only if software rejects the application on any grounds than
disability. Though there is no need to classify customer as a person with
disability, I'm saying so, because sadly we still have officers who do not
know D of disability; so when such people reject application, we should
just ask - upload data to your application and let's see what it would say.
So policy gets applied into the software itself.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica