Agreed but even, if top officers failed to do so, the top activists in our
field do not show much interest in a general policy. We are rather interested
in individual cases and if that is case is solved, we feel everything is done.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Abraham via Ai
  To: 'Share, empower &Enrich'
  Cc: George Abraham
  Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ai] Denial of Banking services

  Dear Harish,

  The main problem with the banks is that the left hand does not know what the
right hand is doing. Today if SBI Nehru Place agrees to provide services to
blind after providing necessary circular, the next day another branch within
the same city denies facilities.

  The problem really lies with the top management. They have not bothered to
ensure that all public dealing professionals in the bank are aware of the
rules. Solving individual cases through your meeting will not regularise the
uniform implementation of rules across the country. Most officials do not
bother to read circulars specially those pertaining to people with
disabilities. This fact has to be taken on board.