Dear Team,

To be bank specific, it is mandatory in all the public sector banks for all the
bank officials/assistants to disclose  their names, index no. and designations.
So need not worry. If a VI person visits the bank branch/office without any
assistance, he/she can very well ask the person behind the counter or any other
person to help him with the required details of the concerned person.

I would further suggest to all the applicants, VI in particular, to bring to
their notice that any denial of service is being carried out by a person or a
group of people and not by a bank in particular.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Surajsingh Jogi,

Complaints management Dept.,